Super Mario 64 Asset Packs
Hey guys! I haven't done much on here because I've been busy. Not really on just Super Mario 64 stuff because I have been learning about UE4, but I have been working on something. I thought about the struggle I have with making levels for SM64, and I thought about how it's done in Unreal Engine. They make a basic landscape, add a material, then add assets. That is my main thing on this post. In order to make worlds look natural, I thought about making assets. The more assets to chose from, the more natural my worlds will look. So I am working on a bunch of high-quality assets for Super Mario 64. I haven't made many, so I'm going to ask you guys to suggest things. If there is a certain thing you want in this pack, just say and I'll made a couple different versions of it. Once I think the pack is done, I'll post a .zip file here for you guys to download. Absolutely free! You can use these assets in your own worlds for SM64, or if you have a different idea, you can do that too! Just make sure to credit me for the assets if you use them. I'll be posting updates and more downloads of other asset packs here so they objects never end! They will all be themed on one or two things so you don't have to see what will work with each other. There is a tree, a wooden palette, and three boardwalk pieces. The boardwalk pieces can be set down with each other and they will look great! These are made for SketchUp, but they will also come with a .dae and .obj file. Here is a picture of what I have so far.

I hope you like it!
-Working on "Super Mario 64 Star Odyssey" and miniature ROM hacks with Loz Oot worlds.
SM64Spot liked this post
I want High quality anime girl feets assets please
PablosCorner liked this post
(11-06-2018, 05:36 PM)jesusyoshi54 Wrote: I want High quality anime girl feets assets please
Wow. I'm doing natural environments. Not anime. Please suggest things like houses, trees, other plants, rocks, bushes, things like that. I think you have an obsession...
-Working on "Super Mario 64 Star Odyssey" and miniature ROM hacks with Loz Oot worlds.
okay, if you won't make anything anime, then I will humbly request that you make high quality animal feces. It's very important that the feces be very detailed so you can tell just how stinky it is haha
brushtool liked this post
Hey guys, I've made a couple more objects for the first asset pack. I've made some rocks and brick assets, and a grassy land asset. I'll show them to you guys once I perfect them.
How is the progress on my requested assets going Mr. 64Modder San. I have been waiting eagerly for some very good animal feces assets for making mario levels. I feel like the player will be very immersed once they see how stinky the feces is haha
(11-14-2018, 12:57 AM)jesusyoshi54 Wrote: How is the progress on my requested assets going Mr. 64Modder San. I have been waiting eagerly for some very good animal feces assets for making mario levels. I feel like the player will be very immersed once they see how stinky the feces is haha

Okay, just stop. It's getting very annoying.
Here's the update! I added two rocks for building a landscape, stone steps, a brick wall piece, and a crate. All the textures are from the game: Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess, and are edited by me. I hope you like them!

I'm almost done with the first asset pack! I'll be posting it on here this weekend!
Here it is! I hope you enjoy using these! They were really fun to make. Any feedback or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ylbtj9fa3a...Modder.zip